Here’s what’s going on in the soccer industry this morning…
- Italy international Sebastian Giovinco has received “concrete proposals” from two clubs to play in China, Italian media reported on Tuesday.
- The club crest of Spanish soccer team Real Madrid will not feature the traditional Christian cross on clothing sold in some Middle East countries under a regional deal.
- Steve Gibson has no intention of selling Middlesbrough after rejecting a £50m offer for a stake in the club.
- Juventus have agreed a sponsorship deal with Noberasco. The agreement will tie the Italian dried and dehydrated fruits brand to the Serie A giants for the next three years.
- Confectionery brand Cadbury has announced a three-year partnership with English soccer’s top-tier, the Premier League.
- SeatGeek is launching a new ticket-buying tool, called Pano, to give fans a glimpse at the view from their seats before purchase.