Here’s what’s going on in the soccer industry this morning…
- Improving wages and ensuring job security are key elements of Mahfuza Akhter Kiron’s plans to develop women’s football in Asia, the continent’s newly elected representative to the FIFA Council said in an interview.
- The latest ethics crisis shaking global soccer intensified Wednesday as two members of FIFA’s governance committee resigned over the firing of their chairman.
- Imagine you could sell the advertising on your perimeter LED board to different companies in different territories. Imagine you could do this multiple times over.
- Liverpool FC stars James Milner, Roberto Firmino, Nathaniel Clyne and club legend Steven Gerrard will feature in a new NIVEA MEN TV commercial launched today.
- Bundesliga soccer team SC Freiburg have renewed their partnership deal with Baden-Wurttemberg (BGV).
- MLS Commissioner Don Garber announced at a press conference Tuesday that the league will soon be opening an MLS Canada office.
- Sacramento’s bid to add an MLS franchise took another step forward on Monday, with the announcement that Sac Soccer & Entertainment Holdings has completed its acquisition of USL side Sacramento Republic FC.