Here’s what’s going on in the soccer industry this morning…
- Allstate announced that it will once again serve as the Official Protector of the CONCACAF Gold Cup™ Trophy as it makes its way throughout the U.S. this summer.
- Under a cloudless Portuguese blue sky on immaculate green fields, the pressure is on to produce the next multimillion-euro export.
- Southampton Football Club have collaborated with south coast creative agency WhiteHype Studio to bring the family concourse at St Mary’s to life.
- Leeds United has confirmed the acquisition of its Elland Road home by Greenfield Investment Pte Ltd, an Aser Group company and parent company of Leeds United Football Club Limited.
- Nigel Travis does not divulge the bottom-line figures on the takeover of Leyton Orient, which he and his consortium completed on Thursday of last week.
- Simon Grayson has vowed to return Sunderland to where they should be after being appointed as the club’s new manager.